Monday, November 26, 2018

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all.


so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess

I welcome you to today.  August 28th, 2018.  Some of you may know today as the day the " I Have a Dream" speech was made in 1963.  Or others may know it as the day milk was raised to 24 cents per quart in 1956.

but that is not why were gathered here today.

today, 49 years ago, a legend is born.

and we know this legend as

 LEGENDARY THOMAS JACOB BLACK!!!!11!!
notice how he chsnged his name and actually wasnt named jack black by mr and mrs black



A Sonnet by Jack Blacks biggest fan Marigold

My great Jack Black, you inspire me to write.
I love the way you dances, hugs and skips,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the internships.

Let me compare you to a green sawdust?
You are more splendid and more perfection.
heat toasts the frolics of August,
And summertime has the bye election.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your lovely style, wit and charm.
Thinking of your gorgeous wit fills my days.
My love for you is the writing arm.

Now I must away with a blended heart,
Remember my words whilst we're apart.






Image result for jack black



also...





im cring why did this happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn where is kibum + taetae yall are missing outtttt

also what is jack wearing ???




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all. so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess I welcome you to today.  August 28...