Thursday, October 19, 2017

Important Events!



I have some news:

important new: I will be blogging every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.  This Saturday I am coming home late from something, so I may not be able to blog that night.  I don't know.  I will see.



Today was quite the day! I made yummy MM things in Skills, and wasted my time after school once again.  

today is diwali!!!

Today was a good friend of mine's birthday.  Her name is Emily.  She likes Cat Cool.  Wish her birthday now!!!!!  she enjoys memes and youtube and such.  GREATEST WISHES@@@!!!!!!!!!


the moment you've all been waiting for...


MIRACULOUS: EPISODE 20 REACTION PART 2!

it is just me reacting this time
I also can't listen to the voices because it is early in the morning and everyone else is sleeping

11:43 Wow hes magic

12:15 This boy be crazy

12:52 AWESOME SOLO!!!

13:40 I just noticed his ugly beard

14:01 WHOOSH!

14:16 that kid didn't look normal

14:30 YOU JUST WALKED THE PRANK!!!!1

16:05 these catchphrases are horrible

17:54 WHERE ARE MY FANS

19:46 goodness

20:59 was she eating her album??



well thats it hope you enjoyed



1 comment:

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all. so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess I welcome you to today.  August 28...