Friday, October 13, 2017

about the afternoon

Ugh I was volunteering at something at my old school today, so I couldn't react to part 2.  But guess what we're watching now instead ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ


RVVVVVV!!


Rapper kid just said " doesn't anyone respect my weightlifting schedule??"" And I JUST DIEDD


I"m just going to write about my day. Please don't get mad.

Today, I went to school and had an assembly.  The assembly was lit.  I saw my brother.  We made awkward signs at each other.  I looked at strangers.  We left school early.  I listened to music.  My mom screamed.  I got home.  I watched YouTube on the TV.  I did it with evan.  It was awkward videos.  My other family members came home.  I went online.  I asked a few questions to a website.  My name might be on Houtube.  I asked things.  I went to the bathroom.  I went to my elementary school.  I helped with a game.  I did it for an hour.  I hung out with evan.  We got a poster.  The poster was of my BIAS.  Woah, woah guys, chill out.  It's an awkward country singer.  I don't know why you could win a poster of him at an elementary school fair.  Me and Evan messed around.  We talked about things.  Monsters university, mostly.  We went home.  I went to the bathroom.  I watched videos,mostly one 3 times in a row.  We set up sleeping bags.  We watched Rv. We still are now.  Welp. That's it.

Bye for now friends


https://tenor.com/view/veggie-tales-tomato-what-gif-8082404




1 comment:

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all. so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess I welcome you to today.  August 28...