Thursday, October 12, 2017

REACTION TIME!!

Hello s

Today my sister, dog, and I will be reacting to the first half of Miraculous episode  20

GITARR VILLAINNNN

Candy's thoughts before watching:
pirit boot ie


Clementine's thoughts before watching:
Miraculous Monopoly! Cat Guy in gold, Ladybug guy in green, and NINO in PLAID WITH STRIPES!


My thoughts before watching:
nyehhh...



YOU CAN WATCH ALONG AT HOME TOO!

We will put up the time when we react if that makes sense




00:10 C: Oh my gosh, this is a weird/strange opening.

00:21 C: THIS IS SCARY!

00:34 MC: Laughinggg

00:35 C: Wait why are his glasses eiffel towers?
Oh, goodness why is face in the background?

1:28 M: he looks like Mr. Clean

2:49 C: Her eyeballs and her teeth! its CREEPYY

5:10 COUGH

5:23 M: He sounds like a voice actor I know.

8:30 M: That reminds me of a viedo...

8:40 C: ROCKIN RIFF

8:43 MC: Laughingg

9:16 M: I'ts mario kart

9:42 M: its MR PIGEINNNN!!!
!


We got to the 10 minute point and we're saving part 2 for tomorrow

Cubby final thoughts:

It was weird

Candy final thoughts:
pirate booty

My final thoughts:
nice pigin cameo





1 comment:

  1. "He looks like Mr. Clean"

    also I never even noticed the pigeon cameo wow

    ReplyDelete

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all. so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess I welcome you to today.  August 28...