Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Long Time No See!

Oh no guys I am so sorry for not updating noooo!!!


Events from Saturday:
I had special day with just 3 members of my family because the others were gone and it was lit

we went to hot Topic and I dies

this was me at hot topi




I also went to famIly video ITS STILLL ALIVE GUYS DONT LET NETFLIX RULE OVER RENTING VIDEOS ITS STILL BETTER THAT WAY BOOOO NETFLIX


and guess what I checked out...


VR!!!




Here is me with VR:






Thats about it from Saturday



SUNDAYYYYYYY

I watched bobs burgrs and I think that was it literally I didn't do anything

I went to a fam birthady and that was it it was just meh

MONDAYYYYYYYY

I had a WONDERFULday at school! It was quite entertaining and I like Mondays!!!!!!11

I think I fied yesterday.

TUESDAYYYYYYY

It so LIT!!



I had fun at school and went to Airel yooag
1
1
1!!!!


so fun

this kid was me today but




I ate ice cream so dat was good


a band I like released a. new music video so dat made me GIDDY :DDD



I  can't not wait for tomorrow school can actually be fun but I don't like mrs marcusin I don't want to go to her class she is bossie


I met a wonderful man named Stevie I forgot to mention:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT1OvZYBwTQ


ADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENT

her nam will be left unnamed but hereeiis her song it GIVES EVERYONE AND STEVIE LIFE:

SING TO TUNE OF TWINKIE TWINKIE LIL STAR

Samsville Samsville
Lots of fun
Economic freedom
Just a royal colony
We can make you happy
Samsville Samsville
Religious freedom
We have jobs
For everyone
Samsville!

I LOVE YOU ALL SING THIS FOR 2 HOURS OR I WILL USE MY SETTINGS SO YOU CAN'T VIEW MY BLOG ANYMORE!:999((((((((




1 comment:

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all. so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess I welcome you to today.  August 28...