Friday, October 6, 2017

Meh day


Today wasn't a very good day for me.  Something happened I probably shouldn't talk about on here.


I really don't have anything to talk about today.  Today was a meh day.


I guess I can try and think of things to talk about



My baby's foot is bleeding and we're going to go sign her cast


My depression is kicking in...







I sort of don't really know what type of youtube videos I like anymore my main you tubers haven't made any videos in a while
someone give me good YT recommendations please

















I guess I could just watch some youtube poops





NEWSNEWSNEWWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWSNEWS

I'm going to upload my blogs at 6:00, so just check then


except for today heheheheheheh














I'm really sorry today was a lame post, today was just a lame day in general.  Sorry if I'm sounding really depressing...





But tomorrow is supposed to be fun, because my sister and mom are going away, so it'll be a fun filled day that I will write lots about tomorrow yay!!!



1 comment:

  1. This is just like a list of youtubers i know of i guess

    Shane, MyToeCold (Drew Monson), Garrett Watts, Liza Koshy, Jacksfilms, Ricky Dillon, Jenna marbles

    Sorry if that wasnt helpful i tried

    ReplyDelete

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all. so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess I welcome you to today.  August 28...