Thursday, October 5, 2017

Today's Happeniings


MWA HA HA! IT IS ME! CLUB!  I HAVE HACKED INTO SISSY'S ACCOUNT! MWA HA HA LET US EAT THE SKIVVY! HA. SKIVVY. SILLY OLD SKIVVY. I HAVE HACKED AND CHANGED THE SCREENSAVER!!! MANNY'S PLANE CRASHED! HA HA. GREG MANNY RODRICK SUSAN AND FRANK HAVE ALL DIED!!! HURAY. NO HOMEWORK FOR
MISTER SKIVVYFACE! LET'ME PLAY BARBYS. LET ME WATCH DREAM NITE!!
RUSSEL ATE MY SKIVVY I AM MAD!1!


I am so sorry clementine hacked into the blood nooo
SHOOT IT AUTOCORRECTEDD blog not blood


Today, I met a new friend named Flexible Fran.  She was quite bendy.  She started biting me, too.  This was us.    This is Flexibe Fran
Then I realized it was just my dog.




Some good events from today:

I searched up the yellow wiggle and learned about skivvies I am dead rip
this was me learning about skivvies



Something else good that happened was that music I liked was put on my xfinity channel so its just normally there and I can normally access it and its the kind of music that is never on there and I'm crying!!!

This was me learning my sPECIAL MUSIC is on my television set:
 

I also have no homework so its lit an di can waste my time however!!
This was me learning I have no homework! almost I just have to study but its an easy subject for me!1!


well guys I think that may be it for now but thank u for reading nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Today Is Without A Doubt The Greatest Day Of The Year

hello all. so apparently i thought i posted this an di never did ????? heres a deleted scene i guess I welcome you to today.  August 28...